When do you request an edit or deletion and what will happen?
- You accidentally posted the same message a couple of times - the message numbers which are submitted with this form will be deleted.
- Your posted message was formatted incorrectly or has broken links - suggesting what to change in the "Why Edit/delete?" text box gives us the opportunity to change it to the way you meant it to read.
- You want to report a message which contains information that is not in line with the guidelines of Forum Netiquette, such as a message that contains bad language, accusations, inappropriate images or other information which is not allowed - the forum administrators will take care of the situation.
- The message may be edited, or it may be totally removed. If you don't know for sure if the message is wrong, go ahead and report and let the forum administrators make the decision.
What do you need to do to request an edit or a deletion?
- Please complete the following form. Your name, email and the message number are required fields. (When these fields are not present, we can't guarantee that the message will be changed or deleted.)
- The message number can be viewed by holding your mouse over the message link in the forum. You will see the link to your post in the status bar of your browser, and it will include the message number.
- Another way to view the message number is to right-click the link and choose "Copy Shortcut", and then paste the link in a text document.
- Please only enter the number, the whole URL is not needed.